Tuesday 23 May 2017

Athena Institutes 10x Review: Is It Really Just To Increase Natural Pheromones?

A little while back, I wrote a review on a product that has been around for many years, and even been featured in news articles, magazines, television, and probably even the radio... it's Dr. Winnifred Cutlers 10x formula (from Athena Institute). 


pheromones for men - Certo by AD is a fantastic choice for attracting women. When I first tested this product, I wasn't really expecting anything because the instructions say to wear it for several weeks before seeing results. I was curious as to why, and after doing some research on the patents that she used to hold, it is most likely because it is DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone), and possibly some standard pheromone like androstenol and androstenone. Either way, testing did not bring anything substantial and there are far better products that you don't have to "break in" for such a long period of time before getting results.

Anyway, this got me thinking, and I believe it is because the skin absorbs a very tiny fraction of pheromones, creams, and other things we put on our skin due to a process called transdermal absorption. Basically, your skin does absorb some small fraction of the pheromones, which may be why it takes a long time to see results.

... curiously enough, I have used natural supplements in order to boost testosterone levels. What I found was that increasing testosterone levels, also increases organic pheromone production.

Even though I'm not a "supplement junky" anymore, I still learned that doing things in the most natural way is the best for me. When I start taking supplements for testosterone, or rather, any type of supplement rather than naturally through food and good eating -- I can get rather sick. 

I start to get colds more easily, sore joints, break out with acne, and other issues. My advice to you is... create good lifestyle habits, and you won't ever need a product like Athena Institutes "10x" rubbish -- your natural pheromones will do atleast 80% of the work anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment